The Outstanding Security Performance Awards are expanding around the world and today the Ireland OSPAs has been launched – this marks the thirteenth country to be included in the programme.
The OSPAs are designed to be both independent and inclusive; providing an important opportunity to recognise and celebrate the work of those dedicated companies, individuals and teams who deliver outstanding security products and services.
Professor Martin Gill, founder of the OSPAs, said: “2021 has been an unprecedented year for everyone. Throughout the Covid pandemic the security sector has adapted to deliver an exceptionally high-quality service, and we are delighted to add Ireland to the OSPAs programme to acknowledge all those outstanding performers working in the Irish security sector.”
There are eleven award categories and nominations must be submitted here by 15th December 2021.
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Lifetime Achievement
The Ireland OSPAs is sponsored by TEAM Software and supported by ASIS International Ireland Chapter, IFPO UK & Ireland, Security Institute of Ireland and the Institute of Strategic Risk Management Ireland Chapter.