Entries for the 2023 Ireland OSPAs are open!
The Outstanding Security Performance Awards are delighted to be returning to Ireland for a second year.
The OSPAs are designed to be both independent and inclusive; providing an important opportunity to recognise and celebrate the work of those dedicated companies, individuals and teams who deliver outstanding security products and services.
Professor Martin Gill, founder of the OSPAs, said: “We are delighted to bring the OSPAs to Ireland for the second year. The newly formed independent judging panel consist of security experts nominated by supporting associations and special interest groups to represent them”. He further adds: “The 2023 awards will be presented during lunch following a Thought Leadership Summit to take place in May 2023.”
There are twelve award categories and nominations must be submitted by 27 February 2023.
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Outstanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Lifetime Achievement
Find out more and enter here
The Ireland OSPAs is sponsored by TEAM Software and supported by ASIS International (Ireland Chapter), Emergency Management Institute Ireland (EMII), International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO UK & Ireland), The Institute of Strategic Risk Management (ISRM) and Security Institute of Ireland.